This team creates an environment where our students 7th grade through 12th grade are consistently exposed to the real love of Jesus. They intentionally invest in the lives of our students through worship, prayer, teaching, leading, and more.
CODE OF ETHICS
1. I desire to model Christ-likeness in all my behavior, especially as I serve in ministry to youth and children at Highest Praise Ministries. I aim to demonstrate my love for the Lord Jesus, my gratitude for His grace and forgiveness, and testify to the power of the Holy Spirit working in my life.
2. I desire to demonstrate respect, loyalty, patience, courtesy, and maturity.
3. I will treat children of all races, religions, and cultures with respect and consideration.
4. I will not abuse children/youth, in any way, included but not limited to: a. Physical abuse (e.g. strike, shake, slap) b. Verbal/Mental abuse (e.g. humiliate, degrade, threaten) c. Sexual abuse (e.g. inappropriate touch, or exposure)
5. I will not possess or use illegal drugs. I will not possess or use alcohol or tobacco.
6. I will not use or tolerate profanity.
7. I understand that any violation of this Code may be grounds for dismissal, discipline, or other