This team is involved with several ministries with a focus on being the hands and feet of Jesus to bring God’s love to those in need through fellowship, meals, prayer, and more.
CODE OF ETHICS
1. I desire to model Christ-likeness in all my behavior, especially as I serve in ministry to youth and children at Highest Praise Ministries. I aim to demonstrate my love for the Lord Jesus, my gratitude for His grace and forgiveness, and testify to the power of the Holy Spirit working in my life.
2. I desire to demonstrate respect, loyalty, patience, courtesy, and maturity.
3. I will treat children of all races, religions, and cultures with respect and consideration.
4. I will not abuse children/youth, in any way, included but not limited to: a. Physical abuse (e.g. strike, shake, slap) b. Verbal/Mental abuse (e.g. humiliate, degrade, threaten) c. Sexual abuse (e.g. inappropriate touch, or exposure)
5. I will not possess or use illegal drugs. I will not possess or use alcohol or tobacco.
6. I will not use or tolerate profanity.
7. I understand that any violation of this Code may be grounds for dismissal, discipline, or other